Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Ordeal

Why am I on this earth? Certainly not due to chance or the mischief of some prankster god. Nor am I only restricted to the physical realm, with equations governing my movements, thoughts and heartbeat.

The reason seems to be myself. The answer is to be obtained from within. Thus, in-line with the greater reason of existence, would certainly be the paths trodden during the same. Thus the selection of the paths and the means seems to have been made by none other than myself.

( By "myself", I do not mean the mind-body-intellect complex which forms the physical dimension of me. But rather, the I is the higher self, The Eye To The Eye, That which is revealed only to intuition, and that which is subtlest among the subtle. )

Man thus cries over the happenings which he has chosen for himself. Thus, he deserves not to cry. More precisely, he does not have the right to do so.

But who is to blame? It is evidently the eternal conflict between the mind and the self. The self wriggling in the effort to remove the cobwebs created by the mind, ever yearning to return to its source; The primordial energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment